Pencils Down??

• Greetings! Model 3 Owners Club is expanding! Our new name is Tesla Global Owners Club. Content remains unaffected, just a new logo, name and new domain. You'll just have to login to your existing account and carry on as before. Thank-you for your continued support! Read more here

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
So I just saw a commercial for the new 2016 Audi A3.......

The closing shot is a totally Black screen......then appearing in white lettering are 2 words:
"Pencils Down"

I thought Wow........

A Shot across the Bow??? (I think so).

Ski

TrevP

TGOC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Probably just a coincidence. Speaking of which, we're getting close to Tesla supposedly doing that. They may be running a couple of weeks behind so maybe mid-July. I'll have to poke Elon and see if he'll confirm it...

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Probably just a coincidence. Speaking of which, we're getting close to Tesla supposedly doing that. They may be running a couple of weeks behind so maybe mid-July. I'll have to poke Elon and see if he'll confirm it...
@TrevP,

That's why it struck me so....it's right in line (close enough) to Elons "proposed deadline" as outlined in his speech where he said exactly "Pencils Down" for design I believe so they can get suppliers lined up and tooling complete.

Ski