Search drop-down misbehavior (chrome Android)

• Greetings! Model 3 Owners Club is expanding! Our new name is Tesla Global Owners Club. Content remains unaffected, just a new logo, name and new domain. You'll just have to login to your existing account and carry on as before. Thank-you for your continued support! Read more here

96s46p

Country
Country
When I click on the search button at the top right (magnifying glass) it will open, the keyboard on my Android tablet will pop up, then both will immediately close. This is probably because they keyboard opening causes the webpage view area to change or lose focus and trigger some action which closes the search box. However if the keyboard is already open before clicking the search button the search drop down will stay open.

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I see the same behavior occasionally on my Samsung Galaxy S8. Sometimes if I tap the search box a second or third time, it will stay focused. Other times, I have to scroll the page ever so slightly before tapping it again in order for it to stick. Those are the only workarounds I've found so far.