Tesla officially launches on-demand valet parking and charging services with Luxe

• Greetings! Model 3 Owners Club is expanding! Our new name is Tesla Global Owners Club. Content remains unaffected, just a new logo, name and new domain. You'll just have to login to your existing account and carry on as before. Thank-you for your continued support! Read more here

RSSFeed

M3OC RSS Bot

After launching a pilot program to test Luxe’s on-demand valet parking and charging services with its vehicles earlier this year, Tesla now officially announced the partnership to its owners in the first few cities where it’s available: New York and San Francisco.

The new program addresses two different problems: electric vehicle charging in cities, which is obviously specific to electric vehicle owners, and parking in cities, which on the other hand is a problem for a lot of car owners – electric or not. more…

Filed under: Cars, Tesla Tagged: luce tesla, luxe, on-demand charging, on-demand valet charging, on-demand valet parking, Tesla, tesla charging, tesla parking

Continue reading...

Skione65

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I saw this coming.....a GREAT idea. Much needed. However at $400-500/mo it's quite steep. Though I don't live in the city in a major metropolitan area like NYC, SFO etc. where parking spots in and of itself are a PREMIUM as I well know frequenting those cities and others, so I can understand the pricing. Still.....NOT cheap. But then neither is anything else about those cities. (Still love them though)!

Ski