Test drives/rides for potential buyers, ask a member here

• Greetings! Model 3 Owners Club is expanding! Our new name is Tesla Global Owners Club. Content remains unaffected, just a new logo, name and new domain. You'll just have to login to your existing account and carry on as before. Thank-you for your continued support! Read more here

TrevP

TGOC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Given that Tesla will be closing most of their stores over time I think it’s time we offer new potential buyers the opportunity to reach out in this thread to find a local owner that is willing to help them with test drives or rides.

If you’re new to Tesla or a new member here and have not had a test drive or ride (in any Tesla car) and would like to contact an owner near you please post in this thread with your location and desired car configuration and a member here can get in touch with you.

We encourage members to enter their location into their member profile as a backup as well.

We’re all here to help! Please spread the word so we can continue Tesla’s mission of sustainable transportation.

Your truly
Trev

Please use this map to enter your location, M3OC username and car(s) owned so people have a visual reference. I have made it editable publicly so please use it responsibly.

Last edited:

BobG

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
Great idea! I’m in Arlington Virginia and available to give test drives. M3 LR RWD.

It would be great if someone could automate this with a public-facing Google sheet, with edit access for folks on this site.

TrevP

TGOC Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
I have a Model X 75D if anyone in the Greater Toronto Area if anyone needs a test drive or ride. Just PM me

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Newburgh, NY (Hudson Valley area). I have a Model 3 Performance w/ white interior; happy to offer a test drive if you’d like it. PM me. (FYI, I won’t be able to offer drives until mid-April due to work schedule - but don’t hesitate to message me if you’re interested.)

NR4P

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We all seem to love our M3's but, please be careful.
Many stories over the years of Craigslist buyers robbing sellers.

And if the test drive incurs a vehicle accident, who's insurance takes over?
That will vary from company to company and State/Country too.

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Central Connecticut. Myself and the entire CT Tesla owners group would be happy to offer test drives. Look us up on Facebook and join on of our monthly public meetups to chat with owners and drive our cars. ‘Tesla Owners - Connecticut’