Test drives/rides for potential buyers, ask a member here

• Greetings! Model 3 Owners Club is expanding! Our new name is Tesla Global Owners Club. Content remains unaffected, just a new logo, name and new domain. You'll just have to login to your existing account and carry on as before. Thank-you for your continued support! Read more here

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
M3OC Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Happy to add my name to the list and a bit of global picture.... ;)

Love to share the T≡SLA passion and happy to offer test rides in my Midnight S≡R≡NITY (S100D) for anyone close to the SW of France.

DM me if interested.

Gatornail

M3OC Supporting Member
Country
Country
So here’s a slight conundrum: It’s my understanding that new folks aren’t able to send PMs and apparently they can’t be sent PMs either. I imagine that most people who would like to get a test ride/drive are going to be new to the site, so how do we deal with this mods? Please respond if I am missing something :)

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
FutureOwnerMatthew said: "If there is anyone in the Tampa/Clearwater Florida area that would be so kind to enlighten me and show me around the Tesla Model 3. It would be much appreciated."

I am also in the Tampa Bay area (St. Petersburg) and would love a quick test drive... Thanks.
I'll have mine in 11-19 days (I hope), and will dm you so you can do a test drive. BTW - Intl Mall still has an open store if you want to do an 'official' test drive.

Gatornail

M3OC Supporting Member
Country
Country
I was able to 'start a conversation' with a new member and he was able to send me a text. So I know he saw it.
Weird, I haven’t been able to start one with @darreninlex, it gives me a message that says I can’t start one with him. I’ve started other conversations with other people so don’t know what is different other than darreninlex is new.

RichEV

M3OC Supporting Member
Country
Country
Weird, I haven’t been able to start one with @darreninlex, it gives me a message that says I can’t start one with him. I’ve started other conversations with other people so don’t know what is different other than darreninlex is new.
"Allow Users to Start Conversations" has an option for "Nobody" in the profile page. Perhaps he has that set? @darreninlex?

Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
I was able to 'start a conversation' with a new member and he was able to send me a text. So I know he saw it.
Yes indeed, I appreciate your time and wealth of knowledge this afternoon! So glad I found this board and will aid my purchasing research and then the ownership experience afterwards.